Psychiatry Summer School For 6th Formers
Date: 24 July 2017 at 12:00AM - 28 July 2017 at 12:00AM
Location: University of Bristol and local clinical units
A week-long, non-residential course based in Bristol with nearby clinics
- Are you planning to apply for medicine in Autumn 2017?
- Would you like help with your application?
- Are you struggling to arrange work experience?
This week-long, non-residential event is based at Bristol University and clinical units within the Avon and Wiltshire NHS Trust area. It will include:
- Work experience with psychiatrists
- One-to-one help, including interview practice and personal statement advice
- Informative psychiatry-themed seminars
- Learning about 'Life as a Medical Student' from current Bristol medical students
- Ongoing support after the event.
Applications close at midnight on Sunday 7th May